Wednesday 15 June 2011

tasty treats...


If you are feeling disheartened, or chilly, or creative, or frustrated, or bored, or sad, or happy, or lonely, or very far from home, may I suggest you do some baking? Today I crafted with my very own hands (am I proud? Yes indeedy...) some of the tastiest chocolate cupcakes I have ever made! I seem to have made about 1700 of them, so we may be munching on them a while. I also made chocolate caramel slice for the first time ever (complete with much nervous oven peering and temperature checking), mainly because it reminds me of home. Of my Nanna and Pop coming over for a visit, always with freshly baked goods that would immediately be inspected and gleefully munched upon pronto! I must say, 'tis not yet at the standard of Nanna's just yet, but is rather tasty all the same.

One of life's great simple pleasures, is baking. Come with me, I plan to find more...

image via Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment! they make my day xx